- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
265 Fairfax St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $848,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Finished basement, 521 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 495 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 0607129007000
- Zillow Home ID: 13394920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 265 Fairfax Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% lower than in Denver, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 5038 E 3rd Ave Denver, CO$1.07M43.53,047
- 259 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.17M454,639
- 251 Fairfax St Denver, CO$514K211,264
- 245 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1M534,181
- 301 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.4M44.53,817
- 280 Elm St Denver, CO$1.28M443,710
- 290 Elm St Denver, CO$1.01M32.52,670
- 237 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.07M343,243
- 270 Elm St Denver, CO$505K211,011
- 260 Elm St Denver, CO$1.02M53.53,237
- 311 Fairfax St Denver, CO$932K343,335
- 250 Elm St Denver, CO$1.81M54.56,171
- 225 Fairfax St Denver, CO$545K311,298
- 300 Elm St Denver, CO$1.52M33.54,130
- 236 Elm St Denver, CO$2.29M766,579
- 315 Fairfax St Denver, CO$602K22.51,587
- 300 Fairfax St Denver, CO$559K221,244
- 310 Elm St Denver, CO$1.16M44.53,367
- 230 Elm St Denver, CO$1.8M44.54,023
- 215 Fairfax St Denver, CO$1.32M54.54,993
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!