- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 212 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: N349245
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,712 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0879700
- Zillow Home ID: 57391991
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06614 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Stratford as a whole. Among 06614 homes, this home is 72.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% lower than in Stratford, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
|260 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$531K||6||2.5||4,240|
|255 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$414K||4||2.5||3,192|
|230 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$520K||4||3.5||3,525|
|275 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$455K||4||3||2,978|
|225 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$395K||3||3||2,404|
|240 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$428K||5||3.5||2,988|
|235 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$492K||4||3.5||3,409|
|245 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$404K||3||2.5||2,548|
|220 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$611K||5||4||3,783|
|260 Keating Dr Stratford, CT||$430K||4||2||3,307|
|200 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$263K||3||1.5||1,244|
|215 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$263K||3||1.5||1,244|
|150 Keating Dr Stratford, CT||$341K||3||3.5||1,664|
|230 Keating Dr Stratford, CT||$263K||3||1||1,193|
|100 Keating Dr Stratford, CT||$307K||4||2||2,198|
|281 Agawam Dr UNIT B Stratford, CT||$216K||1||1.5||1,425|
|281 Agawam Dr UNIT A Stratford, CT||$288K||2||2.5||2,700|
|195 Judith Ter Stratford, CT||$427K||4||3.5||2,654|
|273 Agawam Dr UNIT 273 Stratford, CT||$261K||2||2||1,620|
|237 Boxelder Ln UNIT 237 Stratford, CT||$248K||1||3.5||1,426|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!