265 Judith Ter, Stratford, CT 066144 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 141 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: N349245
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,712 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0879700
- Zillow Home ID: 57391991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 265 Judith Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
- 260 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$487K62.54,240
- 255 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$422K42.53,192
- 230 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$505K43.53,525
- 240 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$441K53.52,988
- 235 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$483K43.53,409
- 245 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$439K32.52,548
- 275 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$463K432,978
- 225 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$429K332,404
- 220 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$646K543,783
- 260 Keating Dr Stratford, CT$443K423,307
- 200 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$284K31.51,244
- 215 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$272K31.51,244
- 150 Keating Dr Stratford, CT$365K33.51,664
- 230 Keating Dr Stratford, CT$308K311,193
- 100 Keating Dr Stratford, CT$282K422,198
- 273 Agawam Dr UNIT 273 Stratford, CT$248K221,620
- 281 Agawam Dr UNIT A Stratford, CT$265K22.52,700
- 281 Agawam Dr UNIT B Stratford, CT$201K11.51,425
- 195 Judith Ter Stratford, CT$441K43.52,654
- 286 Agawam Dr UNIT A Stratford, CT$168K11.51,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!