265 Little Orange Lake Dr, Hawthorne, FL 326402 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 233
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 061123000000704200
- Zillow Home ID: 80799780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 265 Little Orange Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32640 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Hawthorne, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32640 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hawthorne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 263 Little Orange Lake Dr Hawthorne, FL$48K321,300
- 347 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL$127K321,462
- 261 Little Orange Lake Dr Hawthorne, FL$53K----840
- 269 Little Orange Lake Dr Hawthorne, FL$39K----1,620
- 345 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL$124K321,617
- 259 Little Orange Lake Dr Hawthorne, FL$40K----1,152
- 343 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL$38K----1,468
- 105 Loudin Ln Hawthorne, FL$52K----790
- 25014 SE 101st Ave Hawthorne, FL--------
- 101 Loudin Ln Hawthorne, FL$57K321,620
- 341 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL--Studio----
- 107 Loudin Ln Hawthorne, FL$58K----816
- 339 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL--Studio----
- 109 Loudin Ln Hawthorne, FL$35K----1,152
- 348 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL--------
- 344 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL--------
- 350 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL$131K421,647
- 342 Ashley St Hawthorne, FL$52K----1,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292