- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
265 Nevada St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,282,000
- Price/sqft: $647
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 990 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052174180
- Zillow Home ID: 15564128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 265 Nevada Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 271 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.49M42.52,700
- 261 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.14M221,550
- 279 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.45M422,220
- 253 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.13M321,530
- 252 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.15M321,700
- 260 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.66M542,920
- 250 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.15M321,620
- 247 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.14M321,550
- 262 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.1M321,510
- 285 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.09M322,540
- 244 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.11M321,490
- 264 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.09M321,380
- 270 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.18M321,770
- 272 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.17M21.51,670
- 241 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.17M421,790
- 1330 Katherine Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M311,550
- 252 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.36M311,940
- 282 Nevada St Redwood City, CA$1.09M311,440
- 240 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$1.19M321,740
- 284 Myrtle St Redwood City, CA$968K321,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.