- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
265 Rayos Del Sol Dr, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 3 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,246 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $526,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 459 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 47243030
- Zillow Home ID: 79841837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 265 Rayos Del Sol Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% higher than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 269 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$670K332,041
- 355 Mirador Ter San Jose, CA$629K32.51,816
- 273 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$636K421,856
- 351 Mirador Ter San Jose, CA$689K42.52,196
- 309 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$597K431,816
- 317 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$642K532,222
- 301 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$663K42.52,222
- 347 Mirador Ter San Jose, CA$695K332,041
- 281 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$668K42.52,222
- 325 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$666K432,196
- 277 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$655K332,041
- 333 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$626K432,041
- 342 Bonita Ave APT B San Jose, CA$639K----1,904
- 285 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$656K32.51,816
- 289 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$659K32.52,041
- 356 Bonita Ave San Jose, CA$699K42.52,196
- 360 Bonita Ave San Jose, CA$634K32.52,041
- 341 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$662K42.52,196
- 293 Rayos Del Sol Dr San Jose, CA$697K42.52,222
- 352 Bonita Ave San Jose, CA$660K42.52,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.