265 Terra Verde, Bodega Bay, CA 949233 beds, 2 baths, 1,967 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $742,500
- Price/sqft: $377
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Fiber Cement, Exterior \ Lap, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Great Room, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Other, View(s) \ Greenbelt, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Ocean, View(s) \ Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,967 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 101230003
- Zillow Home ID: 15822136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 265 Terra Verde
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 416.7% greater than in Bodega Bay, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bodega Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94923 home values.
- 5407 La Dia Ct Bodega Bay, CA--Studio--30,492
- 295 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$736K231,963
- 243 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$684K321,569
- 5437 La Dia Ct Bodega Bay, CA--------
- 270 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA--------
- 244 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$575K321,445
- 316 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$635K321,392
- 243 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$683K321,569
- 5373 La Dia Ct Bodega Bay, CA$780K221,848
- 5443 La Dia Ct Bodega Bay, CA$711K------
- 315 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$633K321,110
- 5410 El Camino Bella Bodega Bay, CA$636K------
- 5390 El Camino Bella Bodega Bay, CA$995K232,438
- 210 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA$581K121,299
- 5430 El Camino Bella Bodega Bay, CA$649K221,546
- 5330 El Camino Bella Bodega Bay, CA$535K211,302
- 5396 La Dia Ct Bodega Bay, CA--------
- 350 Terra Verde Bodega Bay, CA--------
- 5450 El Camino Bella Bodega Bay, CA$559K321,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.