A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,947 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 906 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Additional Rooms \ Den, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 16-20 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Clubhouse, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Pool, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Assessment Includes \ Other, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exposure \ E (East), Exposure \ S (South), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Colonial, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Parcel #: 0730219005
- Zillow Home ID: 4518656
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $286-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60504 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Aurora as a whole. Among 60504 homes, this home is valued 98.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.2% lower than in Aurora, and 244.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
|2640 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$324K||4||2.5||2,235|
|51 Richmond Ln Aurora, IL||$390K||4||3||2,978|
|49 Richmond Ln Aurora, IL||$331K||4||2.5||2,441|
|47 Richmond Ln Aurora, IL||$377K||5||2.5||2,903|
|2645 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$310K||4||2.5||2,325|
|46 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL||$338K||4||2.5||2,421|
|2649 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$381K||4||2.5||2,942|
|2630 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$324K||4||2.5||2,328|
|2641 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$349K||3||2.5||2,615|
|2653 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$313K||4||2.5||2,328|
|44 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL||$364K||4||2.5||2,760|
|45 Richmond Ln Aurora, IL||$321K||4||2.5||2,153|
|2657 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$305K||4||2.5||2,208|
|2637 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$385K||4||2.5||3,012|
|50 Richmond Ln Aurora, IL||$283K||3||2||1,581|
|42 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL||$347K||4||2.5||2,564|
|2650 Cheshire Dr Aurora, IL||$303K||4||2.5||2,220|
|2660 Cheshire Dr Aurora, IL||$311K||4||2.5||2,332|
|46 Richmond Ln Aurora, IL||$360K||4||2.5||2,730|
|2661 Asbury Dr Aurora, IL||$313K||4||2.5||2,380|
Nearby Schools in Aurora
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.