2650 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 941234 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Rare opportunity to lease a cosmopolitan furnished San Francisco view home located at the summit of prestigious Pacific Heights.
This tastefully remodeled home combines unique architectural features with traditional San Francisco elegance and dramatic lighting throughout. The large living room has high ceilings, pooled drapes on original lead-paned windows, with panoramic views from the green space of the Presidio and the Golden Gate Bridge to the North Bay. The wood-burning fireplace features a striking single black granite slab, flanked by stainless steel panels that extend to the 10-foot ceiling. Stainless steel and traditional molding continue around the room above beautiful hand-glazed walls. A Steinway M grand piano is featured in one corner of the room.
The dining room features bronze mirrored walls with hand-painted tea died Chinese paper, large mullioned windows and French doors opening to a deck overlooking the garden. An exquisite crystal chandelier contributes to the roomÃ??Ã???Ã??Ã¢??Ã??Ã?Â¢??s warm ambiance.
The kitchen is designed for those who love to cook, while enjoying expansive breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the North Bay and Alcatraz from floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen is well-appointed: an oversized center island and counters of dark Uba Tuba granite, birds-eye maple artisan cabinetry, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Thermador double-ovens with integrated convection and micro-wave, Thermador 4-burner range and grill, two Miele dishwashers, Thermador warming drawer, and Hafele pull-out pantry system. Adjacent is a pantry with Sub-Zero freezer, Maytag washer-dryer, sink and extensive storage, including additional pull-out pantry drawers.
Adjacent to the kitchen and dining room is a light-filled breakfast room with Venetian plaster walls, travertine tile floors, bay windows overlooking the garden and a door to the deck. A large north-facing window affords views of the Golden Gate Bridge and north Bay.
Leading to the second floor from a spacious second Starke leopard-carpeted hallway and staircase is a custom plaster curved staircase with an arched leaded glass window above.
The master suite (formerly two bedrooms) enjoys spectacular views of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge, has a cozy sitting area in front of a second wood-burning fireplace, and His and Her bathrooms with generous closet space. His dramatic bathroom has mirrored, black granite and stainless steel surfaces, with a double Jacuzzi tub and two shower heads below skylights. Her bath has a steam shower and dressing area with extensive marble-top built-in cabinets and skylights.
A second light-filled bedroom with Bay windows has partial Bay views and faces the treetops and downtown cityscape. The third bedroom, currently used as an office, has oversized windows with spectacular north and east-facing views from the Golden Gate Bridge to downtown. There is an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. The long hallway has a recessed, mirrored wet bar.
The lower garden level boasts a guest room and en-suite bathroom overlooking the garden. The family room, currently used as a gym with Stairmaster, Pilates reformer, and weight bench, has floor-to-ceiling windows and doors out to the bricked perimeter garden. There is a large mirrored wet bar with small refrigerator. There is a two-car side-by-side garage, with space for a third car behind.
Please do not disturb occupants.
- Lot: 3,071 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Jun 1991 for $1,535,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Immediately available until July 31, 2013
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0960 005
- Zillow Home ID: 15080850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2650 Divisadero Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
- 2640 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$5.33M--43,704
- 2660 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$8.62M534,099
- 2630 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$5.91M43.54,074
- 45 Normandie Ter San Francisco, CA$4.45M332,564
- 55 Normandie Ter San Francisco, CA$5.71M--43,438
- 33 Normandie Ter San Francisco, CA$4.6M442,880
- 65 Normandie Ter San Francisco, CA$9.29M434,610
- 25 Normandie Ter San Francisco, CA$5.79M33.53,925
- 2682 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$5.12M432,996
- 2690 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$7.17M435,942
- 2674 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$6.24M442,396
- 2666 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$9.35M453,906
- 2660 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$5.92M343,374
- 2611 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$4.48M45.53,426
- 2672 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$10.7M666,802
- 2652 Broadway St San Francisco, CA$4.68M--32,856
- 2698 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$8.29M--66,106
- 2611 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$4.64M45.53,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292