- Lot: 1,328 sqft
- Built in 2015
- 125 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,607 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $37,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 6509799
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Disposal, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ SprinklerSys, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, Appliances \ KitIsland, MainEntrance \ CathCeilEntr, RoomList \ Great Room, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, InteriorFeatures \ StallShower, MainBedroom \ Whrlpool-MBR, LotDescription \ RearYard, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Parking \ Street, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, Design \ 3+Story, Styles \ Traditional, BedroomFourth1Level \ Basement, Styles \ StraightThru, InteriorFeatures \ Energy Efficient Windows, Appliances \ Energy Efficient Appliances, LisMediaList \ Document, AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, BedroomMaster1Level \ Third
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 312126900
- Zillow Home ID: 118367055
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kensington home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Kensington homes, this home is 185.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 61.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
|2652 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$210K||4||1||1,546|
|2648 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$248K||4||1||2,208|
|2654 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$162K||3||1||1,216|
|2646 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$245K||3||3||2,100|
|2644 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$234K||--||--||1,774|
|2655 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||$218K||Studio||--||--|
|2653 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||$207K||4||1||1,392|
|2651 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||$203K||3||1||1,360|
|2642 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$205K||3||1||1,220|
|2658 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$182K||3||1||1,740|
|2649 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2647 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||--|
|2640 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$186K||3||1||920|
|2649 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$153K||3||1||1,078|
|2660 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$164K||3||2||1,712|
|2663 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||$111K||--||--||1,020|
|2647 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$240K||--||--||2,060|
|2645 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA||$218K||3||1||1,406|
|2651 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$196K||3||3||1,800|
|E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA||$191K||3||1||960|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!