2650 Macon Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 303153 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 14 00600004006
- Zillow Home ID: 35884251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2650 Macon Drive Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Browns Mill Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 76.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.2% higher than in Atlanta, and 267.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Browns Mill Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Browns Mill Park home values.
- 2644 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$45K421,088
- 2656 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$37K31.51,110
- 2644 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$71K421,088
- 2644 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$98K42--
- 2638 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$64K31.51,080
- 2662 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$33K31.51,080
- 2650 Macon Dr SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$63K31.5--
- 2651 Lois Ln SE Atlanta, GA$51K31.5986
- 2659 Lois Ln SE Atlanta, GA$43K321,054
- 2645 Lois Ln SE Atlanta, GA$31K31.51,080
- 2668 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$35K321,229
- 2665 Lois Ln SE Atlanta, GA$36K21.51,050
- 2632 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$38K21.51,300
- 2661 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$100K441,580
- 2637 Lois Ln SE Atlanta, GA$32K21.51,054
- 2673 Lois Ln SE Atlanta, GA$46K211,080
- 2669 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$35K211,248
- 2674 Macon Dr SW Atlanta, GA$55K31.51,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292