2650 NW 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 4242900270
- Zillow Home ID: 48931451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2650 Nw 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% greater than in Seattle, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2644 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$474K21.51,350
- 2656 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$690K743,160
- 2651 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$368K21830
- 2649 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$437K32.251,370
- 2657 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$491K411,470
- 2647 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$449K32.251,370
- 2642 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$626K422,390
- 6302 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$435K211,170
- 2655 NW 63rd St # A Seattle, WA$461K311,460
- 2655 NW 63rd St # B Seattle, WA$270K11500
- 2647 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$648K521,810
- 6314 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$474K411,230
- 2641 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$625K431,800
- 2655 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$422K312,320
- 2651 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$474K31820
- 2660 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$596K331,917
- 2636 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$707K422,540
- 2641 NW 63rd St APT 3 Seattle, WA$696K542,540
- 2637 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$521K211,440
- 2656 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$453K311,370
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292