- Built in 2007
- 608 days on Zillow
- Views: 909 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 204255
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Style \ Attached Units, Construction\Foundation \ Slab, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Type Units \ Three Bedroom, Fee Includes \ Association Management, Fee Includes \ Common Area Insurance, Fee Includes \ Common Area Maintenance, Fee Includes \ Taxes-Common Area, Boat Facilities \ None, Dining Area \ Dining\Kitchen Combo, Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Zoning \ PUD, Garage\Parking \ Assigned Parking, Finish \ Vinyl, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Unit View \ None, Condo Fees \ 180
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 79
- Floor size: 1,185 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110820926
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36535 homes, this home is 32.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in Foley, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36535 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2651 S Juniper St|
Nearby Schools in Foley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!