2651 Schurz Ave, Bronx, NY 104654 beds, 3 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2137960579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2651 Schurz Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Throggs Neck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1500% higher than in New York, and 52.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Throggs Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Throggs Neck home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!