- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2651 W Via San Miguel, San Bernardino, CA 924103 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,068 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 454 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0142801270000
- Zillow Home ID: 82906413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2651 W Via San Miguel
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% lower than in San Bernardino, and 20% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho West home values.
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005