2652 Tamlynn Ct, Easton, PA 180453 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,570 sqft
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $104
- Finished basement, 1400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 220 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M9NW1 4 4-39 0324
- Zillow Home ID: 10145052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2652 Tamlynn Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Palmer Township, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palmer Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18045 home values.
- 2654 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$160K331,816
- 2650 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$169K331,316
- 2656 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$182K332,716
- 2646 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$174K33.51,456
- 2660 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$190K42.51,916
- 2644 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$160K331,316
- 2642 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$153K331,916
- 2662 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$156K32.51,436
- 2645 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$141K32.51,651
- 2643 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$164K341,651
- 2647 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$146K32.51,651
- 2641 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$142K32.51,651
- 2651 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$163K331,456
- 2664 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$153K22.51,316
- 2637 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$159K32.51,651
- 2640 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$156K32.51,456
- 2653 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$150K32.51,456
- 2635 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$162K341,466
- 2666 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$181K232,716
- 2655 Tamlynn Ct Easton, PA$151K32.51,316
Nearby Schools in Palmer Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!