26522 NE Valley St, Duvall, WA 980194 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 290 sqft
- View: City, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2131700520
- Zillow Home ID: 96675050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26522 Ne Valley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Duvall, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Duvall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98019 home values.
- 26520 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$300K311,400
- 15215 NE 2nd Ave Duvall, WA$379K31.51,730
- 26527 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$452K52.752,190
- 26523 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$384K42.52,050
- 26519 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$384K42.52,050
- 26513 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$381K42.52,050
- 26533 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$309K411,210
- 15225 2nd Ave NE Duvall, WA$177K21990
- 26503 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$249K32.251,360
- 26503 NE Valley St #D Duvall, WA$245K32.251,360
- 26503 NE Valley St #A Duvall, WA$245K32.251,360
- 26503 NE Valley St #C Duvall, WA$213K31.751,115
- 26503 NE Valley St #B Duvall, WA$245K32.251,360
- 26521 NE Richardson St # 4 Duvall, WA$154K21834
- 26509 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$335K32.51,510
- 26521 NE Richardson St # 1 Duvall, WA$151K21834
- 26521 NE Richardson St # 3 Duvall, WA$151K21832
- 26521 NE Richardson St # 2 Duvall, WA$151K21832
- 26521 NE Richardson St Duvall, WA$670K----3,546
- 26608 NE Valley St Duvall, WA$537K43.252,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.