- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2653 Brookwood Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 303054 beds, 2 baths, 1,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $343
- Parking: 297 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,239 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 01010003049
- Zillow Home ID: 35896124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2653 Brookwood Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Peachtree Heights East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Atlanta, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Peachtree Heights East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peachtree Heights East home values.
- 2659 Brookwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA$623K211,412
- 2649 Brookwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA$882K432,188
- 2663 Brookwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA$797K112,369
- 2671 Brookwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA$714K332,609
- 234 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$661K342,307
- 196 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$549K44--
- 196 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$563K44--
- 2648 Forrest Way NE Atlanta, GA$682K33.53
- 215 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$537K321,692
- 2673 Brookwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA$841K54.53,158
- 209 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$875K54.53,369
- 221 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$807K442,435
- 2652 Forrest Way NE Atlanta, GA$385K121,224
- 225 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$659K332,198
- 236 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$810K443,762
- 5 Kenlock Pl NE Atlanta, GA$401K211,177
- 188 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$440K211,377
- 2662 Forrest Way NE Atlanta, GA$409K211,818
- 231 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA$566K211,441
- 2681 Brookwood Dr NE Atlanta, GA$831K44.53,168
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.