- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2653 Walton Blvd, Twinsburg, OH 440874 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $130
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $231,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 6408182
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 52691934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2653 Walton Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Twinsburg, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Twinsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44087 home values.
- 2643 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$191K32.51,601
- 2663 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$215K22.52,344
- 2549 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$210K32.51,990
- 2673 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$187K221,825
- 2599 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$252K32.52,202
- Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH--------
- 2539 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$198K221,825
- 2703 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$208K22.52,020
- 2652 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$228K32.52,344
- 2644 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$209K32.51,846
- 2660 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$185K32.52,344
- 2636 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$249K432,344
- Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$191K32.51,601
- Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$189K32.52,371
- Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$229K32.52,202
- 2713 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$214K221,825
- 2529 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$230K63.51,819
- 2668 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$210K332,151
- 2628 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$244K42.52,344
- 2556 Walton Blvd Twinsburg, OH$201K32.52,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.