- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2654 E Ontario St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 1,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,072 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2013 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 451038800
- Zillow Home ID: 10442693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2654 E Ontario Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 2652 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,390
- 2656 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$98K221,410
- 2658 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$214K232,000
- 2650 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$96K411,571
- 3376 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,268
- 3374 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$124K311,246
- 3372 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$86K312,012
- 3354 Webb St Philadelphia, PA$81K----648
- 2644 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$101K----1,410
- 2700 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,664
- 2702 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,269
- 3385 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,024
- 3366-3368 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$84K2--2,436
- 3383 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$48K311,024
- 2642 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$82K2--1,254
- 3381 Edgemont St Philadelphia, PA$46K311,024
- 2704 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$127K211,130
- 3379 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,384
- 3377 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$119K211,104
- 2706 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!