2654 Hubbell Rd, Columbus, OH 432323 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $6,890,000
- Price/sqft: $5,111
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 010136131
- Zillow Home ID: 33919948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2654 Hubbell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% higher than in Columbus, and 200.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Heights home values.
- 2646 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$49K311,239
- 2660 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$92K31.51,348
- 2638 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$78K321,410
- 2666 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$96K521,756
- 2673 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$84K51.51,724
- 2667 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$83K31.51,855
- 2630 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$63K311,405
- 2685 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$82K311,405
- 2655 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$83K311,405
- 2699 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$90K51.51,724
- 5185 Maybury Pl Columbus, OH$52K311,239
- 2651 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$77K321,410
- 2705 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$56K311,504
- 5176 Maybury Pl Columbus, OH$76K31.51,282
- 2643 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$80K421,084
- 2647 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$76K321,405
- 2624 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$83K32.51,410
- 2635 Hubbell Rd Columbus, OH$50K311,405
- 5179 Maybury Pl Columbus, OH$86K321,765
- 2639 Denmark Rd Columbus, OH$85K51.51,724
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!