- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2654 Michigan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 2 baths, 1,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,131 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $116
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 14300000121
- Zillow Home ID: 103668109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2654 Michigan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 75.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.3% higher than in Saint Louis, and 361.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove East home values.
- 2658 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO$170K--1.51,235
- 2650 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO$175K--1.51,235
- 2654 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K3--1,235
- 3117 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K431,856
- 3133 Magnolia Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$96K111,000
- 3113 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$230K--52,924
- 3133 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$100K----5,850
- 3133 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$262K215,850
- 3109 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--22,040
- 3109 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$165K32.52,040
- 3114 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$172K21.51,520
- 3124 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$254K----8,340
- 3122 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$87K--22,332
- 3118 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$212K--22,496
- 3105 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$129K22.51,600
- 3105 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K2----
- 2634 Michigan Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K41.51,540
- 3132 Magnolia Ave St Louis, MO$146K--21,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.