2654 Michigan Ave, Stockton, CA 952044 beds, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,772 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 12117011
- Zillow Home ID: 15319116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2654 Michigan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Country Club market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% less than in Stockton, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club home values.
- 2662 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$162K321,152
- 2649 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$208K321,728
- 2639 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA--------
- 2665 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$156K321,164
- 2702 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$173K321,399
- 2701 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$166K321,164
- 2712 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$200K321,527
- 2668 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$156K311,337
- 2709 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$146K321,164
- 2641 Warren Ave Stockton, CA$220K632,160
- 2718 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$190K322,106
- 2717 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$182K321,164
- 2632 Warren Ave Stockton, CA$192K642,670
- 2631 Warren Ave Stockton, CA$200K------
- 2725 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$181K321,364
- 2724 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$182K321,164
- 2620 Warren Ave Stockton, CA$201K642,467
- 2615 Warren Ave Stockton, CA$221K632,160
- 2710 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA--411,584
- 2746 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$185K321,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.