2654 Queen St, Dubuque, IA 520012 beds, 1 bath, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 336 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1013256002
- Zillow Home ID: 50157114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2654 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% higher than in Dubuque, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 2646 Queen St Dubuque, IA$126K321,611
- 2660 Queen St Dubuque, IA$95K311,469
- 2640 Queen St Dubuque, IA$96K21.5992
- 2636 Queen St Dubuque, IA$94K311,598
- Queen St Dubuque, IA$95K311,469
- 2649 Windsor Ave Dubuque, IA$111K521,840
- 2645 Windsor Ave Dubuque, IA$99K311,147
- 2643 Windsor Ave Dubuque, IA$83K421,707
- Queen St Dubuque, IA--------
- 2643 Queen St Dubuque, IA$99K311,289
- 2639 Windsor Ave Dubuque, IA$88K31.5898
- 2659 Queen St Dubuque, IA$96K41896
- 2639 Queen St Dubuque, IA$197K42.52,504
- 2685 Queen St Dubuque, IA$99K421,370
- 2632 Queen St Dubuque, IA$100K421,114
- Clinton St Dubuque, IA--------
- 520 Clinton St Dubuque, IA$114K321,600
- 2714 Burden Ave Dubuque, IA$97K21816
- 2628 Queen St Dubuque, IA$61K31608
- 2722 Burden Ave Dubuque, IA$84K31816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.