- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,010 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $420
- MLS #: 15-307
- Finished basement, 648 sqft
- Parking: Off street, 288 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Water\Sewer \ Septic\Installed, Interior Features \ Extra Storage, Interior Features \ Utility Room, Floor Coverings \ Carpet, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Elec, Topography \ Level, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Frame, Foundation \ Concrete, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Heating System \ Electric, Street\Road \ Paved, Showing Instructions \ Call Agent, Tenant \ No, State\Province \ OR, Type \ Single Family, Realtor.COM Type \ Residential: Single Family, Interior Features \ Windows-Vinyl, Interior Features \ Fans-Ceiling, Utilities \ Phone, Flood Zone \ None, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Street\Road \ County Road, Fireplace \ One, Interior Features \ Dining-Kit\Combo, Levels \ 2 Story, Interior Features \ Room-Mstr Main Level, Topography \ Gentle Slope, View \ Ocean Front, Exterior \ Other, Subdivision \ Nedonna 3rd Add
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0047023
- Zillow Home ID: 62817844
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $295-765K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oregon home values will increase 3.8% next year. Among 97136 homes, this home is 254.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 187% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% lower than in Rockaway Beach, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97136 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rockaway Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|26550 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$577K||3||2||3,282|
|26520 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$553K||3||2||1,783|
|26560 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$570K||3||2||1,920|
|26490 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$661K||4||3||2,010|
|26580 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$554K||4||2||2,720|
|26480 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$538K||3||1||1,456|
|26610 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$621K||3||3.5||2,316|
|26450 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$623K||--||--||2,556|
|26575 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$272K||2||1.5||1,740|
|26485 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$374K||2||2||1,400|
|26555 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$360K||2||2||1,986|
|26430 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$492K||--||--||1,600|
|26455 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$313K||2||1.5||1,904|
|8625 Park St Rockaway Beach, OR||$241K||3||1.5||1,208|
|26420 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$459K||--||--||1,668|
|26630 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$460K||3||2||2,480|
|26435 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||--||--||--||--|
|8620 Park St Rockaway Beach, OR||$503K||4||2.5||2,319|
|26400 Beach Dr Rockaway Beach, OR||$719K||4||2||3,978|
|26550 Nedonna Ave Rockaway Beach, OR||$236K||3||1||1,562|
Nearby Schools in Rockaway Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!