2655 Raleigh St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 3 baths, 3,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
-2 blocks from Sloan?s Lake (rare home in area)?
-Walking Distance to Beautiful Highlands Shopping & Dining
Clean, Quiet & Sunny 2 Bed, 1 Bath at 965? Finished Sq. Feet, Above Ground
-Extra Large Bedrooms, Hardwood Floors, Large Kitchen (tons of upside) Dining Room & Laundry Room (off kitchen)?
-Forced Heat (ac ready), Newer Windows, All Appliances Included (gas &/or electric), (brand new water heater)?
-Sprinkler System (front and rear), Rear Private Parking/Boat/RV & 2 Car Detached Garage w/ Opener & Attic Storage
-Front & Back Covered Porch Areas, Privacy in Back ? Great for Entertaining!
Priced to Sell at $250,000. Won?t last long at this price!
Please call anytime for showing. 720.270.5015
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $188,600
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 268 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,425 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0230426025000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2655 Raleigh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sloan Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% less than in Denver, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sloan Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sloan Lake home values.
- 2651 Raleigh St Denver, CO$303K21672
- 2663 Raleigh St Denver, CO$268K11688
- 2645 Raleigh St Denver, CO$461K321,790
- 2665 Raleigh St Denver, CO$365K321,269
- 2637 Raleigh St Denver, CO$311K11.5674
- 2675 Raleigh St Denver, CO$521K321,849
- 2629 Raleigh St Denver, CO$700K533,015
- 2685 Raleigh St Denver, CO$455K421,792
- 2652 Stuart St Denver, CO$307K21947
- 2662 Stuart St Denver, CO$355K211,084
- 2666 Stuart St Denver, CO$434K321,866
- 2646 Stuart St Denver, CO$571K322,202
- 2621 Raleigh St Denver, CO$360K21975
- 2670 Stuart St Denver, CO$916K43.52,547
- 2650 Raleigh St Denver, CO$282K11583
- 2662 Raleigh St Denver, CO$328K22989
- 2695 Raleigh St Denver, CO$368K21.5910
- 2634 Stuart St Denver, CO$342K12762
- 2646 Raleigh St Denver, CO$291K21864
- 2666 Raleigh St Denver, CO$299K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!