- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26555 Poppy Ct, Loma Linda, CA 923545 beds, 4 baths, 2,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,919 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 620 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 0293391390000
- Zillow Home ID: 17372756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26555 Poppy Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92354 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% less than in Loma Linda, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loma Linda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92354 home values.
- 26545 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$421K432,343
- 26568 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$441K542,962
- 26556 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$457K542,839
- 26556 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$442K542,839
- 26575 George St Loma Linda, CA$414K42.52,204
- 26535 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$699K553,279
- 26546 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$453K542,962
- 26594 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$438K432,612
- 26544 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$424K432,343
- 26536 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$440K542,962
- 26587 George St Loma Linda, CA$426K42.52,336
- 26606 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$442K542,962
- 26561 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$455K542,962
- 26532 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$453K542,962
- 26573 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$437K432,612
- 26549 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$439K432,612
- 26525 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$445K542,750
- 26526 Poppy Ct Loma Linda, CA$435K542,839
- 11680 Laurel Ave Loma Linda, CA$429K422,371
- 26623 Tanager Ct Loma Linda, CA$312K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!