2656 Bay St, Charlotte, NC 282055 beds, 4 baths, 3,923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Parking: 160 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,923 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 12710415
- Zillow Home ID: 6224136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2656 Bay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chantilly, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 68.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Chantilly home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chantilly home values.
- 2650 Bay St Charlotte, NC$484K432,700
- 2646 Bay St Charlotte, NC$402K312,538
- 2653 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$225K311,250
- 2640 Bay St Charlotte, NC$388K331,818
- 2649 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$228K21864
- 2643 Bay St Charlotte, NC$228K21.5950
- 2641 Bay St Charlotte, NC$228K21.5950
- 2645 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$218K21780
- 2636 Bay St Charlotte, NC$186K21840
- 2639 Bay St Charlotte, NC$228K21.5950
- 2641 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$523K432,958
- 2637 Bay St Charlotte, NC$485K432,302
- 2632 Bay St Charlotte, NC$215K21840
- 2637 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$261K321,260
- 2633 Bay St Charlotte, NC$252K21900
- 2628 Bay St Charlotte, NC$218K21848
- 2633 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$219K21836
- 2652 Laburnum Ave Charlotte, NC$255K21812
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292