2656 NE 35th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333063 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,891 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 494224074290
- Zillow Home ID: 43084499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2656 Ne 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coral Ridge Country Club market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.4% less than in Fort Lauderdale, and 9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Ridge Country Club home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Ridge Country Club home values.
- 2657 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$564K223,753
- 2648 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$635K33.51,860
- 2649 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$605K322,583
- 2657 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$937K532,683
- 2700 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$641K321,908
- 2649 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$720K322,820
- 2701 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$559K322,212
- 2640 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$606K322,464
- 2701 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$867K325,717
- 2641 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$570K322,042
- 2666 NE 35th Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$549K322,994
- 2656 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$534K332,571
- 2641 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL--53.53,094
- 2648 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$639K321,826
- 2648 NE 35th Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$703K322,409
- 2708 NE 35th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$956K323,292
- 2648 NE 35th Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$773K33.5--
- 2709 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$847K432,854
- 2700 NE 34th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$528K322,605
- 2700 NE 35th Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$809K323,181
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!