2656 Oak Park Way # 104, Orlando, FL 328222 beds, 2 baths, 846 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Lvr 21.2X12 plus open "Ell" Dnr. 12.2X18.10 open to Kitchen 8.8X10. Bedroom 18X16 walk-in-closet, ensuite, 2nd bdr: 14X10 ensuite also with walk-in closet. Included: 6 appliances (2005) not used. all blinds,light fixtures & fans as installed. W/w carpet.
QUIET STREET YET MINUTES TO SEMORAN OFF GRANT NEAR ALL AMENITIES, MIXTURE OF SENIORS AND YOUNG FAMILIES. LOVELY CLUBHOUSE FOR PARTIES, POOL AND TENNIS COURTS. NO HIGHRISE CONDOS. THESE CONDOS HAVE ONLY 8 UNITS, 4 LOWER & 4 UPPER WITH CENTRE BREEZEWAY LEADING TO THE REAR & A SMALL LAKE. THIS BUILDING WAS TOTALLY RE-BUILT IN 2005, ALL NEW PLUMBING, INSULATION, ELECTRICTY, HEATING VENTS, KITCHEN, BATHS, ALL NEW LIGHT FIXTURES, FANS & BLINDS. VERY DESIRABLE AREA. PICNIC TABLES ON THE WATER FOR USE OF RESIDENTS. WELL PRICED IN A GROWING COMMUNITY WITH MUCH HIGHER PRICED CONDOS, RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED. GREAT VALUE FOR RESALE IN THE FUTURE.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- THIS CONDO WAS TOTALLY RE-BUILT (EXTERIOR TO INTERIOR) IN 2005 AFTER WIND & RAIN DAMAGE.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 846 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 032330488011104
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46049672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2656 Oak Park Way # 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 110.7% greater than in Orlando, and 443.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292