- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2657 Jackson St, Selma, CA 936623 beds, 2 baths, 1,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,858 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Evaporative, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 404 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 35840301
- Zillow Home ID: 18673121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2657 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93662, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Selma, and 46.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93662 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Selma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93662 home values.
- 2647 Jackson St Selma, CA$148K41.751,278
- 3212 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$124K31.251,118
- 2650 Barbara St Selma, CA$138K51.751,456
- 2662 Jackson St Selma, CA$144K41.751,242
- 2639 Jackson St Selma, CA$117K311,082
- 3225 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$122K311,082
- 2652 Jackson St Selma, CA$133K41.51,242
- 3219 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$132K31.751,152
- 2640 Barbara St Selma, CA$123K31.751,118
- 3231 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$142K31.751,178
- 3213 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$135K31.751,118
- 3237 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$146K31.751,202
- 2642 Jackson St Selma, CA$77K31.75300
- 2627 Jackson St Selma, CA$138K31.751,178
- 3207 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$136K41.751,250
- 3200 Mitchell Ave Selma, CA$130K31.751,118
- 2659 Huntsman Ave Selma, CA$145K31.751,278
- 2630 Barbara St Selma, CA$112K31.751,118
- 2645 Barbara St Selma, CA$122K31.751,118
- 2649 Huntsman Ave Selma, CA$139K321,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.