- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2657 Lafayette St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 3 baths, 3,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $521,500
- Price/sqft: $159
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,272 sqft
- Parcel #: 0226542021000
- Zillow Home ID: 13306729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2657 Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whittier market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% greater than in Denver, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier home values.
- 2653 Lafayette St Denver, CO$238K21720
- 2643 Lafayette St Denver, CO$397K32.52,017
- 2635 Lafayette St Denver, CO$327K221,373
- 1325 E 27th Ave Denver, CO$272K311,453
- 1321 E 27th Ave Denver, CO$265K311,188
- 2631 Lafayette St Denver, CO$445K432,046
- 2713 Lafayette St Denver, CO$349K412,004
- 1319 E 27th Ave Denver, CO$199K21746
- 2698 Marion St Denver, CO$521K442,600
- 2678 Marion St Denver, CO$501K432,591
- 2648 Marion St Denver, CO$378K322,054
- 2646 Marion St Denver, CO$245K31975
- 1315 E 27th Ave Denver, CO$204K21739
- 2625 Lafayette St Denver, CO$349K221,720
- 2717 Lafayette St Denver, CO$404K32.52,478
- 2640 Marion St Denver, CO$294K31.51,036
- 1311 E 27th Ave Denver, CO$250K211,122
- 2632 Marion St Denver, CO$378K321,429
- 2615 Lafayette St Denver, CO$374K321,766
- 2739 Lafayette St Denver, CO$555K332,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.