2658 Nagano Dr, Clearwater, FL 337642 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The kitchen is laid out well for easy meal preparation and it even has a panty. The kitchen opens onto the ample dining area. And then on to the large living room. The master bedroom has it?s own half bath. It also has 3 closets. The guest room opens to the guest bath that has another door to the hallway making it easy for daytime guests also. This home has enough shade and 4 ceiling fans making it possible to enjoy the windows open much of the year, but it has Central Heating and Air as well.
This is a 55+ community a short walk to the Clearwater Mall with it?s many restaurants. This is a friendly neighborhood with lots of activities making it easy to get to know your neighbors. Lot rent is $527.00, this includes water and trash pick up.
Close to everything. The Clearwater Mall is within walking distance. Two airports close by. So many stores nearby.
Sell my Pinellas home and Pinellas mobile homes. I buy Pinellas houses.
Call or text for more information or to see this property. Bring your tooth brush.
to sell a Pinellas mobile home visit me at pinellasmobilehomes.com
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2110355468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2658 Nagano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33764, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% higher than in Clearwater, and 125.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33764 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33764 home values.
- 2638 Nagano Dr Clearwater, FL$69K22--
- 2627 Japonica Dr Clearwater, FL$140K22880
- 2633 Japonica Dr Clearwater, FL$32K21.5--
- 1271 S Kimona Dr Clearwater, FL$46K32--
- 2646 Osaka Dr Clearwater, FL$55K22784
- 2646 Fujiama Dr Clearwater, FL$180K221,386
- 1271 Teahouse Dr Clearwater, FL$80K21--
- 19709 Us 19 N Clearwater, FL$144K22912
- 2652 Fujiama Dr Clearwater, FL$152K------
- 2651 Marco Polo Dr Clearwater, FL$56K21.5984
- 2655 Osaka Dr Clearwater, FL$50K21--
- 2629 Pagoda Dr Clearwater, FL$44K22660
- 2629 Pagoda Dr Clearwater, FL$39K22988
- 1223 Pekinese Dr Clearwater, FL$138K----872
- 1239 Pekinese Dr Clearwater, FL$48K22--
- 1243 Pekinese Dr Clearwater, FL$153K21.5--
- 1012 Pearce Dr APT 308 Clearwater, FL$40K----775
- 1012 Pearce Dr APT 310 Clearwater, FL$78K----1,150
- 1012 Pearce Dr APT 311 Clearwater, FL$79K----1,200