- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2659-2661 Green St, San Francisco, CA 94123Studio, 5,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,812 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $4,995,000
- Price/sqft: $844
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0954 018
- Zillow Home ID: 15080719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2659-2661 Green Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
- 2651 Green St San Francisco, CA$6.2M43.52,980
- 2675 Green St San Francisco, CA$6.75M644,654
- 2649 Green St San Francisco, CA$7.05M65.56,000
- 2661 Green St San Francisco, CA$3.4M31.5--
- 2683 Green St San Francisco, CA$3.3M22.51,900
- 2635 Green St San Francisco, CA$6.42M454,507
- 2646 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$5.28M43.53,271
- 2640 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$7.97M443,062
- 2652 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$4.8M322,542
- 2634 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$4.61M--42,760
- 2754 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$9.98M635,354
- 2760 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$9.36M--45,180
- 2750 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$9.79M677,790
- 2628 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$4.78M434,075
- 2633 Green St San Francisco, CA$6.21M443,949
- 2691 Green St San Francisco, CA$4.58M332,400
- 2780 Vallejo St San Francisco, CA$5.07M--44,190
- 2670 Green St San Francisco, CA$4.64M--33,223
- 2660 Green St San Francisco, CA$5.51M--34,025
- 2650 Green St San Francisco, CA$5.72M556,021
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!