26591 Forestview Ave, Euclid, OH 441323 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 329 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $65,900
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 3449338
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 64517093
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33634288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26591 Forestview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44132 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 82.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% higher than in Euclid, and 319.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44132 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44132 home values.
- 26581 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$91K311,200
- 26599 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$47K311,200
- 26551 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$98K311,200
- 454 E 266th St Euclid, OH$123K41.51,468
- 26531 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH--32.51,464
- 470 E 266th St Euclid, OH$80K31765
- 460 E 266th St Euclid, OH$70K31.5797
- 474 E 266th St Euclid, OH$80K31.5774
- 452 E 266th St Euclid, OH$87K211,560
- 26590 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$91K321,214
- 26580 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$90K321,320
- 490 E 266th St Euclid, OH$82K31.51,419
- 26550 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$64K22846
- 26511 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$78K311,200
- 446 E 266th St Euclid, OH$124K321,457
- 26530 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$83K311,358
- 500 E 266th St Euclid, OH$80K311,159
- 440 E 266th St Euclid, OH$89K211,139
- 26510 Forestview Ave Euclid, OH$63K311,214
- 504 E 266th St Euclid, OH$82K41.51,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!