A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,393 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $186,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $242
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Tennis Court
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet - Walk-in
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- COOLING: Window AC
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HEATING: Oil
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_DSCRP: Pantry
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: No
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: No
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: Garden
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Corner
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Front
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Partially Below Grade
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Upper
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: M:000013 B:0113 P:0005A1
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56539810
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-267K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01880, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Wakefield, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01880 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 266 Albion St|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Wakefield Memorial High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
K-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.