- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 836 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Parcel #: 168811556588
- Zillow Home ID: 58054945
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|246 Benham Rd Groton, CT||$127K||3||1||1,048|
|276 Benham Rd Groton, CT||$191K||2||1.5||1,946|
|274 Benham Rd Groton, CT||$262K||4||2||2,406|
|15 Warner St Groton, CT||$163K||3||1||1,232|
|4 Burgess Pl Groton, CT||$161K||3||2.5||1,165|
|7 Burgess Pl Groton, CT||$142K||3||1||976|
|21 Warner St Groton, CT||$145K||3||1||1,075|
|104 Chapman St Groton, CT||$134K||3||1||960|
|28 Hynes Ave Groton, CT||$236K||5||2||2,893|
|18 Warner St Groton, CT||$234K||6||2.5||2,435|
|12 Burgess Pl Groton, CT||$145K||2||1||1,024|
|14 Hynes Ave Groton, CT||$242K||4||3||2,760|
|Warner St Groton, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,075|
|29 Warner St Groton, CT||$143K||3||1.5||1,075|
|24 Warner St Groton, CT||$182K||4||2||1,800|
|15 Burgess Pl Groton, CT||$156K||3||1||1,200|
|6 Hynes Ave Groton, CT||$157K||2||1.5||1,180|
|223 Benham Rd Groton, CT||$120K||2||1||972|
|Benham Rd Groton, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,020|
|295 Benham Rd Groton, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,020|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!