- Lot: 16.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 549 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,875 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: G693708
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,239 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:23 L:045.06
- Zillow Home ID: 82404516
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-333K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is 134% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.2% greater than in Stafford Springs, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!