266 South Rd, Fremont, NH 030443 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,216 sqft
- Parcel #: FRMT M:01 B:054
- Zillow Home ID: 86797897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 266 South Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% greater than in Fremont, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03044 home values.
- 259 South Rd Fremont, NH$238K421,680
- 253 South Rd Fremont, NH$161K321,584
- 278 South Rd Fremont, NH$235K422,139
- 277 South Rd Fremont, NH$421K43.53,012
- 252 South Rd Fremont, NH$153K11750
- 239 South Rd Fremont, NH$325K522,880
- 225 South Rd Fremont, NH$231K321,152
- 234 South Rd Fremont, NH$241K52.52,147
- 340 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH$338K32.52,938
- 35 Gates Ln Fremont, NH$314K321,950
- 344 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH$335K322,360
- 305 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH$160K411,368
- 308 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH$366K32.52,232
- 22 Gates Ln Fremont, NH$319K322,264
- 219 South Rd Fremont, NH$109K21924
- 317 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH$155K211,040
- 230 South Rd Fremont, NH$260K321,860
- 366 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH--222,213
- 215 South Rd Fremont, NH$229K41.51,368
- 343 Sandown Rd Fremont, NH$237K42.52,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292