2661 Whirlwind Cove Ct, Hilliard, OH 43026
Sold on 7/26/13: $140,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,284 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1994
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Westwind is a quiet well maintained neighborhood where families take pride in their homes and yards. Most neighbors that move in stay for many years raising their families. It's a nice area to get to know your neighbor and each year the families have block picnic's with fun and games for the kids. You get all the benefits of The Hilliard Schools without the Hilliard taxes as the neighborhood is annexed as part of Columbus. So you also benefit without having to pay the extra charges Hilliard charges for trash and yard removal. All this is included in your Columbus taxes.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Features2 Free Built in LCD TV's in living and bedroom!
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow227
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Room Count7
- School DistrictHILLIARD CSD 2510 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34085946
- High SchoolHilliard Darby
- Neighborhood NameWestwind
- Parcel #560221725
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$141,007||$133K – $151K||-$1,269||$109||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,287/mo||$1.2K – $1.4K/mo||-$5||$1.00||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 43026 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Hilliard as a whole. Among 43026 homes, this home is valued 14.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% higher than in Hilliard, and 78.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
Neighborhood for 2661 Whirlwind Cove Court
- 2655 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$161K32.51,445
- 2669 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$142K31.51,222
- 2649 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$156K32.51,370
- 2677 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$187K32.51,809
- 5346 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$144K31.51,296
- 5340 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$165K42.51,643
- 2680 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$156K32.01,750
- 5352 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$144K32.51,167
- 2660 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$152K31.51,508
- 2652 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$176K42.51,817
- 2666 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$178K42.52,036
- 5358 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$144K31.51,296
- 2672 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$167K31.51,703
- 2644 Whirlwind Cove Ct Hilliard, OH$176K33.01,776
- 5397 Schatz Ln Hilliard, OH$136K32.01,900
- 5364 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$164K32.51,490
- 5409 Schatz Ln Hilliard, OH$195K43.02,464
- 5370 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$134K32.01,167
- 5353 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$161K42.51,636
- 5300 Whirlwind Cove Dr Hilliard, OH$178K42.52,048
Nearby Schools in Hilliard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005