- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26611 Cypress St, Highland, CA 923462 beds, 1 bath, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Construction quality: 4.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1192491110000
- Zillow Home ID: 17611097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26611 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 26619 Cypress St Highland, CA$179K311,292
- 7748 San Francisco St Highland, CA$183K421,386
- 26627 Cypress St Highland, CA$194K421,404
- 26622 Hibiscus St Highland, CA$210K421,386
- 26610 Cypress St Highland, CA$186K311,417
- 26596 Cypress St Highland, CA$188K321,131
- 26635 Cypress St Highland, CA$149K31900
- 26626 Cypress St Highland, CA$192K321,605
- 7756 San Francisco St Highland, CA$225K421,786
- 26586 Cypress St Highland, CA$191K321,494
- 26632 Hibiscus St Highland, CA$199K421,386
- 26634 Cypress St Highland, CA$181K321,152
- 26643 Cypress St Highland, CA$146K21878
- 26607 Union St Highland, CA$188K321,131
- 26576 Cypress St Highland, CA$183K321,131
- 26599 Union St Highland, CA$186K321,131
- 7766 San Francisco St Highland, CA$134K21924
- Cypress St Highland, CA$179K311,292
- 26642 Hibiscus St Highland, CA$179K321,176
- 26617 Union St Highland, CA$186K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.