- Lot: 7,997 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,083
- All time views: 3,156
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,495,000
- Price/sqft: $810
- MLS #: 15-960089
- Sotheby's International Realty - Ma...
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Fence: Wood
- Appliances: Electric Dryer Hookup
- Appliances: Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup
- View: Courtyard View
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: Owner Related
- Year Built Source: Assessor
- Entry Location: steps
- Property Condition: Remodeled
- Master Suite
- Security Safety: Fire and Smoke Detection System
- Eating Areas: Kitchen Island
- Instant Hot Water
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Multi Levels
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Granite Counters
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door
- Water: Public
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 90 ft
- Parcel #: 5571011007
- Zillow Home ID: 20803114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.7-2.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
3,156 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.