2664 Perdue Ave, Columbus, OH 432114 beds, 1 bath, 1,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 54 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $8,200
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,294 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 190000581
- Zillow Home ID: 34046243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2664 Perdue Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlington Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 98.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% higher than in Columbus, and 379.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,056 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 2660 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$38K21672
- 2670 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$49K311,203
- 2676 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$51K321,468
- 2684 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$60K321,376
- 2659 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$58K311,600
- 2642 Perdue Ave # 644 Columbus, OH$43K421,350
- 2690 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$63K311,202
- 2638 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$31K311,063
- 2704 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$65K311,140
- 2665 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$46K21886
- 2671 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$66K311,479
- 2632 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$58K311,260
- 2659 Perdue Ave # 661 Columbus, OH$55K521,872
- 2679 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$50K31936
- 2651 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$48K31936
- 2659 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$55K311,308
- 2685 Perdue Ave Columbus, OH$51K411,400
- 2665 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$39K11618
- 2653 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$54K21925
- 2647 Woodland Ave Columbus, OH$67K211,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.