2664 Red Hawk Ridge Dr, Castle Rock, CO 80109
Sold on 1/15/14: $565,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.75 baths
- Single Family:3,942 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $565,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Near new hospital and there will be a new charter school to open in the neighborhood Fall of 2013
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesBacks to open space and adjacent to fairway of Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course, Gas outdoor fire-pit
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Zillow Home ID94651130
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameRed Hawk
- Parcel #0466099
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count12
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow54
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size682
- HeatingElectric, Gas
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$563,636||$530K – $592K||-$574||$142||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,258/mo||$2.7K – $3.9K/mo||+$199||$0.83||03/03/2014|
posted on 04/09/2013
$619,000 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts 80109 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Castle Rock as a whole. Among 80109 homes, this home is valued 84.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95% higher than in Castle Rock, and 130.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80109 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80109 home values.
Neighborhood for 2664 Red Hawk Ridge Drive
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,919 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2006
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
Nearby Schools in Castle Rock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005