- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2665 Charl Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 3 baths, 2,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $825,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 5565043003
- Zillow Home ID: 20801401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2665 Charl Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% greater than in Los Angeles, and 109.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beverly Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 2671 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.8M563,661
- 2653 Charl Pl West Hollywood, CA$2.12M542,734
- 8224 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.23M443,034
- 8216 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.89M432,808
- 2660 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.71M432,301
- 8230 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.13M443,112
- 8561 Charl Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.83M442,390
- 2650 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.94M43.52,748
- 8232 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.01M432,953
- 2679 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.14M432,969
- 8206 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M542,555
- 2680 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.12M542,970
- 2654 Charl Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.75M43.52,618
- 8550 Charl Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.74M332,593
- 8225 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.91M643,605
- 8551 Charl Ln Los Angeles, CA$2.24M523,078
- 8234 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.45M442,962
- 8550 Edwin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.34M552,822
- 8238 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2M332,164
- 8213 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.23M442,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!