2665 Osceola St, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 3 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Parcel #: 0230429042000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2665 Osceola Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sloan Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Denver, and 87.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sloan Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sloan Lake home values.
- 2671 Osceola St Denver, CO$419K32.51,296
- 2661 Osceola St Denver, CO$361K431,296
- 2675 Osceola St Denver, CO$454K331,800
- 2655 Osceola St Denver, CO$453K341,944
- 2681 Osceola St Denver, CO$371K22.51,296
- 2651 Osceola St Denver, CO$443K431,976
- 2685 Osceola St Denver, CO$365K321,296
- 2645 Osceola St Denver, CO$354K31.51,296
- 2641 Osceola St Denver, CO$365K321,296
- 2691 Osceola St Denver, CO$405K431,944
- 2666 Perry St Denver, CO$386K32.51,296
- 2670 Perry St Denver, CO$362K31.51,296
- 2660 Perry St Denver, CO$348K31.51,296
- 2676 Perry St Denver, CO$372K31.51,296
- 2656 Perry St Denver, CO$364K221,296
- 2635 Osceola St Denver, CO$418K331,944
- 2695 Osceola St Denver, CO$486K331,944
- 2680 Perry St Denver, CO$468K33.51,896
- 2650 Perry St Denver, CO$407K31.51,296
- 2646 Perry St Denver, CO$394K22.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.