A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,204 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $318,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $254
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Heat Pump - Geothermal, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Cabin, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Lake, View \ Marina, View \ Mountains, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012264032
- Zillow Home ID: 15403780
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93426 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Bradley as a whole. Among 93426 homes, this home is valued 21.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93426, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% higher than in Bradley, and 92.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93426 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93426 home values.
|2667 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$400K||3||2.5||1,800|
|2663 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$489K||3||2.5||2,098|
|2669 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$540K||4||3||2,354|
|2661 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$334K||3||2||1,250|
|2659 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$609K||4||3.5||2,900|
|2671 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$526K||3||2.5||2,287|
|2658 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2660 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$398K||2||2||1,804|
|2657 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$525K||3||3||2,376|
|2656 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$260K||2||2||1,118|
|2673 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$537K||3||3||2,362|
|2662 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$531K||3||3||2,472|
|8115 Cove Ln Bradley, CA||$504K||3||2.5||2,183|
|2654 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$664K||4||3||3,351|
|2655 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$272K||--||--||--|
|8116 Cove Ln Bradley, CA||$270K||3||2||1,175|
|2675 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2664 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$276K||2||1.5||1,192|
|2652 Pine Ridge Rd Bradley, CA||$404K||3||2||1,902|
|8117 Cove Ln Bradley, CA||$418K||2||2||1,890|
Nearby Schools in Bradley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!