This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 358
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $182,990
- Flooring: Carpet
- Amenities \ Card\Electric Gate
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Maintained Community
- Amenities \ Management On Site
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater
- Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm
- Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting
- Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors
- Exterior Features \ Tv Antenna
- Folio Number \ 01-41-16-115-0190
- Front Exposure \ South West
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Interior Features \ Certified Watt-Wise
- Interior Features \ Fire Sprinklers
- Interior Features \ First Floor Entry
- Interior Features \ Foyer Entry
- Interior Features \ Pantry
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ Electric Water Heater
- Miscellaneous \ Recreation Facilities
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ Guest Parking
- Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats
- Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks\Trailers
- Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Rental Deposit Includes \ 1st Mo2 Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Association Fee
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Roof Description \ Barrel Roof
- Rooms Description \ Foyer
- Section \ 16
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Windows\Treatment \ Sliding
- Year Built Description \ Resale
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0141161150190
- Zillow Home ID: 64878590
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $183-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Coral Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Coral Way, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Miami, and 187.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (189)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2665 SW 37th Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!