- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2666 31st Ave, San Francisco, CA 941162 beds, 2 baths, 1,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,968 sqft
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $581
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,635 sqft
- Parcel #: 2465A017
- Zillow Home ID: 15125079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2666 31st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2672 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M322,031
- 2660 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$927K311,500
- 40 Escolta Way San Francisco, CA$776K--11,212
- 2654 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$948K421,999
- 28 Escolta Way San Francisco, CA$806K211,000
- 2648 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$906K--11,500
- 22 Escolta Way San Francisco, CA$805K311,091
- 2642 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$839K311,255
- 2636 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M442,072
- 2665 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M211,260
- 2661 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M322,110
- 2663 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$799K--11,325
- 2655 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$968K--21,390
- 2630 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M311,450
- 2657 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$763K--11,325
- 2669 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$813K211,325
- 2675 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$795K211,325
- 2649 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1M321,700
- 2 Escolta Way San Francisco, CA$790K211,225
- 101 Escolta Way San Francisco, CA$1.03M211,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!