- Built in 1973
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,474 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $527,500
- Price/sqft: $826
- Flooring: Carpet
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Parking Type: Side by Side
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Association Amenities: Other
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Powder Room
- Association Amenities: Security
- View: Ocean View
- Security Safety: Guarded
- Legal Disclosures: Coastal Commission Restrictions
- Legal Disclosures: Beach Rights
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 104
- Floor size: 786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 4460019044
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20554756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $510K-1.35M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% lower than in Malibu, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
|Other Units in this Building (101)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 26666 Seagull Way|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.