This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $610K-1.35M.
Improve This Home's Value
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $108.1K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Malibu is $123,087.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Malibu is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1973
- All time views: 4,519
- HOA Fee: $699/mo
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 1989 for $338,003
- Flooring: Carpet
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Floor Material: Mixed (N)
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- View: Ocean View
- Security Safety: Guarded
- Legal Disclosures: Coastal Commission Restrictions
- Legal Disclosures: Beach Rights
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Association Amenities: Picnic Area
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 104
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 4460019050
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20554762
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90265 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% higher than in Malibu, and 20.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malibu.
|Other Units in this Building (101)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 26666 Seagull Way|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!